3,230,323 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
SpareRoom is the UK's #1 flat and house share website. Source: Hitwise
'The pioneering online business that has transformed the way people look for somewhere to live' - The Daily Express
Every 3 minutes someone in the UK finds a flatmate with SpareRoom.co.uk
Have an account? »
(we'll never post on your timeline without your permission)
It's free and lets you...
Beautiful and well decorated Double or Twin room (BED COULD BE CHANGED ON REQUEST). All bills and internet included. Close to tube and railway stations, shops and central London is in easy reach. Clean, quiet and pleasant home located in East London just a few minutes from the Olympic Park and Westfield shopping center by train, and approx 15 minutes via train to Liverpool Street if you work in City or central London.
Fully refurbished and redecorated. The condition of the whole house is excellent.
This is a clean, quiet and pleasant home. New housemate MUST be the same. There is a cleaning Rota to ensure everybody contributes fairly to keeping the house clean. The house ALSO BENEFITS FROM A HIGHLY PROFESIONAL AND TRUSTED CLEANER ONECE A WEEK TO MAINTAIN THE VERY HIGH CLEANING STANDARDS WHICH IS INCLUDED IN THE RENT. We are looking for somebody medium/long term who will treat the house as their home and add to the lovely atmosphere we have, rather than somebody looking for a short term hotel! Sorry, no pets and no smoking in the house
* £450 - per calender month for a double room
* £400 - per calender month for a med double or Twin Room
The above price is based on 1 person occupying the rooms, note there is £50. 00 more per calender month charged for any double rooms shared by couples or two persons.
The property benefits from well decorated and fully furnished communal living /diner room included in the rent.
* Fully inclusive of ALL bills (Council Tax, Gas, Electricity, Water, and Internet)
* 1 calendar month deposit plus 1 month rent in advance
* Minimum 6 months stay (will consider 3 months stay with £60. 00 contract termination Fee).
* No DSS/benefit claimants for any questions or to arrange a viewing please give me a CALL. If you get my voicemail please leave a message and I will call you back
TRANSPORT in East London (Ilford):
Trains and Underground Tubes:
* 5-8 minutes walk to Ilford Railway (Zone 4) 3 minutes by bus. (Main line to Liverpool Street via Stratford Olympic Park).
* 10 minutes by bus to Barking station (Zone 4) (District Line, C2C service and over ground Via Stratford and to Central London).
* 12 minutes by bus to Gants Hill Station (Zone 4) (Central Line).
One minute walk to bus stops, Lots of bus connections, including day and night buses, to central London and the City are within a few minutes’ walk. The nightlife in the West End (Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road, Piccadilly Circus, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Trafalgar square etc.) is not too far either.
Shopping and Entertainment:
The Exchange (is few minutes walking distance) The Exchange is an all-in one, indoor, in-town shopping center housing over 100 shops :
Primark, Marks and Spencer’s, TK Maxx, Base, DP, Debenhams, New look, Next and the other main chain names you would normally find in a UK town center.
There are many restaurants and cafes, cinema, night clubs and bars in Ilford you will be spoilt for choose:
Restaurants and cafes:
Pizza Express, Que Pasa (Spanish), Subway, Mirch Masala and many highly recommended independent ones.
Clubs, bars and Cinema:
Faces Nightclub, Shannon’s Nite Club, Shout, Liquid Bar, Cinaworld and Bollywood bowling many other independent ones to enjoy and explore you wont get bored.
|Minimum term||6 months|
|Total # rooms||5|
|Ages||23 to 30|
|Gender||2 Males, 2 Females|
|Gender||Males or females|
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example: