3,223,797 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
SpareRoom is the UK's #1 flat and house share website. Source: Hitwise
'The pioneering online business that has transformed the way people look for somewhere to live' - The Daily Express
Every 3 minutes someone in the UK finds a flatmate with SpareRoom.co.uk
Have an account? »
(we'll never post on your timeline without your permission)
It's free and lets you...
(A) FACTS ABOUT THE FLAT
Large, nicely fully furnished Double room in a purpose-built property.
• The property in on ground floor, with small front garden bed and patio, plus a HUGE communal garden at the back.
• The garage is also available with PLENTY STORAGE SPACE, and there is plenty of parking if you have a car.
• You will only be sharing the apartment with 1 other person (me, HENRY).
• The flat has all mod cons: latest Bosche appliances, fantastic large bathroom, with shower and jacuzzi and underfloor heating, a 37inc plasma TV with Freeview. A keyboard if you like to play.
(B) WHO AM I LOOKING FOR TO SHARE MY FLAT?
I looking to share with a working professional who is friendly, quiet, considerate, VERY CLEAN, tidy, and does NOT SMOKE. Most important someone who is respectful both in person and the property and someone who is house proud just like me, as I have renovated the flat painstakingly recently!
And also someone who is happy to share house duties with regards to keeping the house clean (from time to time).
(C) WHO WILL YOU BE SHARING WITH?
ME, HENRY, a British-South African. I have been here for 16 years. I work as a professional Web Designer for PayPal. I am a happy, quiet, very easy-going individual.
(D) TRANSPORT LINKS
EXCELLENT for transport links into Victoria/London Bridge/Charing X/Cannon Street - this is NOT far out and is excellent for transport from 2 nearby stations.
* BECKENHAM JUNCTION station - 8 minute walk. Trains to Victoria. 12-22 Mins... (some fast trains ARE DIRECT).
It is also on a TRAM link, so you could get to Croyden in 15 mins / Wimbledon in 50mins
* NEW BECKENHAM station - 8 minute walk. Trains to London Bridge 22min / Cannon Street and Charing X. 28 mins
*Avenue Road Tram - 2 minute walk. Trams to Croydon and Wimbledon.
Area is really Beautiful, and the famous BRACKLEY road is tree-lined.
(E) RENT / COST / WHEN FOR.
AVAILABLE: 7 July 2012
RENT PCM: £595
£400 security deposit
1 (one) months rent upfront at the beginning of every month
What is included in the rent:
* Large flatscreen TV (Virgin Media)
* Also a small TV in your own bedroom if you want.
* TV License
* Virgin Media Wireless Broadband
* Utilities - Gas/Electricity
What is NOT included in the rent:
* Phone calls from landline.
* Towels, bedding, duvet & blanket, food, toiletries
This is a lovely flat, spacious and well kept with modern, homely character. Great location and excellent for transport links for the professional working in the City or West End PLUS you are only sharing the flat with 1 other person so a good deal.
Please get in touch if you interested and want to view the room.
|Minimum term||3 months|
|Total # rooms||2|
|Interests||MUSIC, travel, great food, non-scene.|
|Gender||Males or females|
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example: