Victorian school conversion- 1 bed Kingsway Square
Superb ground floor apartment in stunning converted victorian school located seconds from battersea park. Situated in one of the quietest parts of the sought after Kingsway Square development, the apartment comprises a bright living/dining room with high ceilings and sash windows, open plan fully integrated kitchen, bedroom and high spec bathroom as well as concierge service, excellent security and superb transport links with both Queenstown road and Battersea park stations within a short walk.
The property also benefits from courtyard gardens and roof terraces.
It is fully furnished with stylish taste including:
Bed, side tables, under bed storage, and chest of drawers
Suede sofa, glass kitchen table and leather recliner chair
With the additional bonus of a 37inch Panasonic LCD TV & stand
Pls note -the map below is wrong for some reason (the actual address is much closer to battersea park station).
ps. There is also a motorbike parking space in the underground parking which is included.
- Flat to rent
- Battersea park
- SW11 (Area info)
Queenstown Road Battersea Station
(0-5 minutes walk)
- £330 pw (whole property)
- This advert is for a 1 bed Flat
|Minimum term||12 months|
Contact the advertiser
Sorry, the property is no longer available
Similar ads you might like
- Gorgeous New House, Garden, Wifi Clapham Junction £575 pcm
- Very Large Double room 5mins to Kings Road-Chelsea Battersea £900 pcm
- Comfortable Monday to Friday home in Battersea Battersea £500 pcm
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The phone number doesn't work
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord