3,225,595 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
SpareRoom is the UK's #1 flat and house share website. Source: Hitwise
'The pioneering online business that has transformed the way people look for somewhere to live' - The Daily Express
Every 3 minutes someone in the UK finds a flatmate with SpareRoom.co.uk
Have an account? »
(we'll never post on your timeline without your permission)
It's free and lets you...
Hope you are well.
I have a large double room in a nice, modern apartment flat now available. You would be sharing with another 3 housemates, all of whom are very nice, clean, friendly and respectful people. The large double room will be £115/week all bills inclusive and will be part furnished (i. e bed, wardrobe, table chairs).
I also enclose more details of the flat:
Part/fully furnished, spacious, clean & bright top floor rooms available in an excellent location, overlooking the vibrant Peckham city centre, benefiting from an unrivalled choice of local amenities on its doorstep incl:
1. Newly renovated Fusion gym (incl. 25m pool);
2. Award winning Library;
3. Large choice of supermarkets (Morrisons, LIDL, Sainsbury, Asda & Tesco) and banks;
4. Newly renovated Burgess Park and scenic Peckham Japanese Garden;
5. Close proximity to Greenwich Business School, Southbank University, Goldsmiths University and Camberwell Arts College.
Conveniently located in Zone 2, with excellent transport links to all areas of central London, specifically London Bridge, London Victoria, Islington / Shoreditch and the West End (i. e Oxford Street, Trafalgar Square, Hyde Park, Soho and Regents Street):
• Choice of 2 mainland trains within walking distance, with frequent trains to London Bridge (7mins) and London Victoria (15mins to) from:
o Peckham Rye train station
o Queens Road Peckham rye train station
• New Cross & New Cross Gate (2mins bus ride or 15mins walk):
o East London Line to Shoreditch / Islington
• Deptford Bridge/Lewisham DLR (7mins bus ride):
o DLR 15minutes to Canary Wharf
• Elephant and Castle tube station (10min bus ride):
o Northern Line to London Bridge, Old Street, Kings Cross & Euston
o Bakerloo line to Waterloo, Oxford Circus & Paddington
Although there is no livingroom, due to the size of the rooms this has never been a problem and because of the convenient location, this is a fantastic flat.
Please get in touch if you are interested and we can arrange a time for you to come round and view the flat.
|Minimum term||6 months|
|Total # rooms||4|
|Ages||24 to 26|
|Gender||2 Males, 1 Female|
|Gender||Males or females|
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example: