3,234,477 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
SpareRoom is the UK's #1 flat and house share website. Source: Hitwise
'The pioneering online business that has transformed the way people look for somewhere to live' - The Daily Express
Every 3 minutes someone in the UK finds a flatmate with SpareRoom.co.uk
Have an account? »
(we'll never post on your timeline without your permission)
It's free and lets you...
A leafy quiet and safe residential area close to Heathrow airport, local shops and parks. We live right next to Whitton High street which is filled with quaint cafes and a Tesco Metro.
* Very close to Twickenham Rugby Stadium and Twickenham Tesco. 20 mins walking distance to Hounslow high street.
* Easy access to Heathrow Airport within 20 minutes by car. Very close to M3 and M4 and A316.
Drive way parking is available.
* Hounslow East or Hounslow Central (Zone 4) 25 min walk.
Hounslow main line station (10 min walk) or Whitton Train station which is also a 10 minute walk away, direct line to Waterloo within 28 minutes.
* We also live very close to Richmond which is a 10 minute train journey.
* Various bus routes such as H22, 281, 110, 481 etc.
* I live in the house full time, my younger Sister lives here too but is currently at Nottingham University. She will be back for 3 months over the summer period. But through out the rest of the year it is jut me who lives in the house.
* I am a freelance researcher and currently work at a documentary film company in Shoreditch. The hours that I work are quite long so I get home quite late.
* We have recently redecorated the house so its lovely and fresh, so hopefully will create a welcoming atmosphere.
* Living spaces like the living room, bathroom, kitchen and garden are all communal.
* The room that I'm letting out is newly decorated and is fully furnished with a new bed from Ikea. feel free though to bring your own furniture if you like and we can rearrange the room to your liking.
* We have broadband and Virgin Plus in the living room. If you watch a lot of TV and would like a virgin box in your room I can arrange to have one installed for no extra charge on bills.
* £500 per calendar month, all house bills included and also Council Tax bill is included.
*Before you move in, please provide:
£250 deposit + one month rent in advance.
* The room is available from late June.
* I am looking for someone who is a similar age range to me and my sister so we can all feel comfortable living together. We're are very friendly so we would like to live with someone we feel relaxed living with and enjoy their company. You must be tidy, social, and be respectful towards the house and of everyone's space.
* If you're interested in the room please get in contact and I would be happy to arrange a time when for you to come see the room and we can discuss more in depth about the ins and outs of the house.
|Minimum term||6 months|
|Maximum term||18 months|
|Total # rooms||3|
|Ages||21 to 23|
|Gender||Males or females|
Sorry, the room is no longer available
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example: