The flexible way to rent
Mon-Fri lets explained
What is a Mon-Fri let?
Exactly what it says - the lodger occupies the room during the week and is elsewhere at weekends
Lots of people need to be in one place for work but live somewhere else. Not everybody wants (or is able ) to sell up and move, especially if the work they're doing is short term or on contact.
What are the benefits?
- For the landlord:
- Get a lodger without losing all your privacy
- Keep your single person's council tax discount
- Less stressful - your lodger is less reliant on you as they have friends/family elsewhere.
- Keep your weekends for yourself
- For the lodger:
- No need to relocate
- Save time (and money) on commuting
- Cheaper, more comfortable and more sociable than a hotel
- No need to take all your stuff home at the weekend