Professional Female seeks a double room
I'm a 24 year old economist from Belfast, moving to London in August and looking for a room (preferably double) in a friendly flat! I am moving on 9th August but willing to wait a week or two to move in if you can offer a nice flat and good craic!
I have a few friends in the city already and often work long hours but I'm looking for flatmates that are also keen to socialise and split a bottle of wine (or two).
P. S. if you're close to a tube station (walking) that's an added bonus
- 24, professional female
- Double room wanted
Total budget: £700 pcm
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Clapham, Battersea & Wandsworth
- Finsbury Park & Tottenham
- furnished room
- shared living room
- washing machine
- Any pets?
- Eating???? drinking????coffee ? online shopping???? holidays ? netball / gym ???? nights in ???? nights out ????????
New household preferences
- Smokers OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading