Clean, considerate grad student seeking room
Hey! I'm Sam. I'm from the U. S. and I'm starting postgraduate studies at University of Reading in September. I'm hoping to find some nice folks and a simple spot to call home for the next year.
Random facts about me, because why not?:
- My favorite food is chocolate chip cookies.
- I'm learning Spanish.
- I will eat anything at least once.
- I know how to herd sheep with a sheep dog.
- I really love public libraries.
If you're interested to have me as a tenant or a flatmate, let's chat!
- 30, female student
- Single or double wanted
Total budget: £350 pcm
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- furnished room
- garden/roof terrace
- Any pets?
- University of Reading
- Hiking, biking, traveling, eating!, reading
New household preferences
- Smokers OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading