Double Bedroom in 2 bedroom Flat, Aberdeen Beach
2nd floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom flat situated close to the beach area of Aberdeen City Centre. Approx. a 10 minute walk to Union Street. The flat is well located to provide easy access to both the north and south industrial centres of the city. The flat is also within walking distance to the University of Aberdeen campus and a short walk to King Street that would allow a direct bus to Robert Gordons University campus at Garthdee. Local amenities within 5 minute walk include several retail shops, leisure centre and gym as well as several supermarkets and convenience stores.
- Total Area = 800 sq./ft approx.
- Hallway with two storage cupboards
- Main Bathroom with shower over bath
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting room
- 2 x Double Bedrooms, 1 with ensuite (owners room, no need to fight over the shower in the morning)
Non restricted parking spaces off street
Gas Central Heating/ Double Glazing
Outside communal space shared with the development
Close to city centre
High Speed Broadband (150Mb+)
The room for rent:
Approx size: 11' 3'' x 11 6'' (at widest point)
Double bed, double wardrobe with storage space above,
2 tower style chest of drawers both with mirrors and table-side bed with drawers
The availability is from the 12th of September 2020 however earlier entry may be available with prior discussion
- Flat share
- £425 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Hiking, Cycling Running, swimming
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord