Monday to Friday double close to central Bath
Monday - Friday double bedroom in Bath flat. Rent includes all bills and suits guy or girl.
* This is available Monday to Friday only. Arrive from Monday morning, leave Friday morning*
Newly decorated double bedroom available in 3 bedroom flat, sharing with one friendly, upbeat professional – female, late 20s, working full time.
Great area - v close to the city centre (10-15min walk) & bath spa train station (0.5 miles)
The flat has a kitchen/diner and separate large lounge. Kitchen is fully-equipped with washing machine, fridge and freezer and dishwasher.
The bedroom is a large double. It's freshly painted grey and furnished with a double bed, fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers and chair.
Transport & parking: buses stop outside the flat, directly to the centre and then RUH/Weston. Free on-street parking is available close by.
Within 100m from the door you’ll find:
• The Bear Pub - a nice local pub popular with professionals
• large Co-op and Tesco express
• two Italian delis/coffee shops
• Fish and Chip shop, Michelin star restaurant, Takeaway and a wine warehouse!
Happy to share with either guys or girls - but no couples or pets (sorry!)
Deposit - one month’s rent, with no admin/agent fees to pay.
Mon - Fri let
- Flat share
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, cooking, socialising, fitness, netflix, eating out, comedy, coffee, cocktails, countryside
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord