Room to rent
I have a furnished double room in my 2 bed flat available.
Please note: I am currently in the process of selling the property so I am looking to rent the room on a month by month basis to a professional person who is respectful, easy going and LGBTQ+ friendly.
The flat is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in Bridgeyate, Bristol.
The area has great links to the A420, A4, A4174, M32 and the M4. There is also regular buses to the centre of Bristol, bath and keynsham train station. The flat is also perfectly located for the Bristol to bath cycle path.
There is parking and storage for a bicycle.
There is a shop, plenty of pubs within walking distance and also several gyms nearby.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any further questions
- Flat share
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Enjoy Playing Football, Running, Gym, Socialising, Eating Out . I am also a father to 2 boys aged 10 and 8. They stay every other weekend and are well behaved.
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord