Large Double Garden Studio with En Suite in BS9
VERY LARGE GARDEN STUDIO WITH EN-SUITE 1 MINUTE's WALK TO DOWNS. BS9 AREA.
This studio would suit a quiet, mature professional who values their own space and privacy. It is on the lower ground floor, with its own entrance, shared with 1 other independent studio occupied by a mature professional male. The studio has direct access to the large rear garden. Has its own fridge- freezer and tea/ toast making facilities.
The modern kitchen, is stocked with all mod cons including WM, TD, DW, electric oven/ hob, combo Micrwave/oven, crockery/cutlery/glasses etc, .sharing with the other studio,.
1. Victorian house, large rooms/high ceilings etc in much sought after location in a safe ,tranquil ,tree-lined avenue. Share the lower ground floor of the property with 1 other person. Separate entrance to main house. High-speed WiFi available throughout the centrally heated property,
2. Off-street parking, no restrictions, 1 minute's walk from The Downs , walking/ cycling distance to Clifton Down train station, the BRI and Southmead hospitals, and Bristol Universities, with bus stop at the end of the road for journeys to Cribbs or Cabot Circus., Southmead HospitalEasy car access to motorways ( M4, M5, M32 etc)
3. The garden studio is very large with oak furniture, king-sized Bed, desk and chair, wardrobe, chests of drawers,
Large flat-screen TV. Own fridge/freezer and tea/ toast making facilities.
4. The en-suite is new, with ‘shades of grey!’, including all new WC, washbasin with black-edged mirror over, black shower etc against grey tiling. and white porcelain WC/ hand basin.
5. Ample wardrobe and storage space provided by 9’ long antique oak furniture.
6. Bedding , Duvet, covers, sheets, pillows, and towels can be provided subject to charges when occupancy ends.
7. The new kitchen is compact with all mod cons and is fully equipped. It includes washing machine and separate tumble-dryer., dishwasher, combo oven/microwave, juicer, ricer, coffee maker , pots, pans, crockery/cutlery etc and will also have newly installed free-standing electric cooker/ hob.
8. BS9 is a very safe , professional, and highly sought after residential area, with Clifton Downs on the doorstep. Within easy reach are :Clifton Village, Zoo, hospitals, universities, buses , Motorways., restaurants, shops, pubs and clubs etc. BS9 is effectively an oasis of calm and comfort just 10 or so minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of the busy city centre.
9. No parking restrictions .
10. No 4 Bus stops at end of the road (for city centre and Cribbs Shopping Mall.) with other bus routes a short walk away.
THE PREFERRED OCCUPANT?
This place would ideally suit a quiet, considerate professional who cherishes their privacy and prefers not to have to share the same living space with multiple other occupants and/or live next door to a multi-occupied residence, usually with all attendant noise!.
The owner has a 12 month old Cockapoo, Bella, still on the verge of ‘puppie-hood’’, meaning that she still gets excited when meeting strangers ( and established friends) and is always keen to make new friends. Bella is friendly, affectionate, not at all aggressive. In short, she is just an adorable little bundle of fun and energy. Obviously, not everyone likes dogs, hence this short paragraph! If you are ‘OK’ with dogs, you will love her.
Council tax, TV licence, Braodband/WiFi costs together with water, gas and electricity bills are included..
Despite Bella, there remains the owner’s strict ‘no pets’ of any kind rule. This might seem unfair, but that is the rule. No exceptions.
The studios tend to be extremely popular, so go quickly. If I haven’t scared you off and you think that this accommodation might be what you are looking for, please get in touch. When doing so please let me know a bit about you, what you do etc
- House share
- £750 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord