Good Sized Double Room In Edwardian Flat
*room available from 15th Jan but scope to move in sooner if needed*
Double room available in large 3 bed Edwardian flat just off whiteladies road. Close to Clifton Down station and shopping, great location and lovely quiet area.
The room is a good sized double with lovely natural light.
Flat includes kitchen with all usual white goods, huge living and dining room, bathroom with bath and shower.
Current housemate is Kez, 25 guy who works in tech. He’s a fab, quiet & tidy housemate but I’m now moving out to live with a friend. I’ve loved living in the flat and it’s location is a big selling point for me.
Bills usually come to around £120 per person, per month but can vary dependent on time of year.
Sorry, no students
- Flat share
- £545 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, reading, socialising, films, food, walking, gaming, pubs, shopping, technology, chilling, watching tv, plants
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate