[LET] Brand New Large Double(s) in Social house
ROOM NOW LET
Large Furnished Double room(s) in a mixed social clean house, 550/month all bills included and bi-weekly cleaner! Currently 1 males and 2 females (nurse and masters student) ages 23-27. All current housemates fairly new to Bristol, so ideal house if you're in the same boat!
Room available due to current housemate moving away. Looking for someone who is chatty, clean and is also partial to a few gins, to take her place :)
The property is in perfect location:
- 2 minute walk to Filton Abbey Wood train station (so 7 min train into temple meads)
- 5 minute drive to the M32/M4/M5 for commuting
- Walking distance to; Airbus, GKN, Rolls Royce, Southmead Hospital, UWE
As well as a bus stop 30 seconds away with routes to Gloucester Road and the City Centre.
Looking for a tidy, respectable, fun & social young professional who likes to have few drinks the odd evening, but equally respect other people’s space.
We are relaxed, chatty people, we work long hours, go to the gym most evenings and like to relax and enjoy the weekends. If you think you'd fit in well then a little more about the property:
- Full property has been entirely re-furbished and re-decorated, only finished August 2018.
- The rooms are decorated and furnished to a high standard with brand new quality furniture.
- TV and internet wall points in every room as well as USB charging points next to the beds.
- Brand new fully equipped kitchen
Community lounge with a 59 inch TV with including BT sport & Sky Sports HD
- Big garden with BBQ area - currently in the midst of building an outside bar, but with the rate it’s going - let’s say a 2020 completion 🍺🥴
- Parking available outside
- Garage for bikes, storage
- All bills included
Room rent includes: Council tax, Electricity, Gas, Water, High-speed Broadband, TV license for Lounge TV.
The property is not managed by a letting company, therefore any problems or maintenance can be addressed without a middle-man. As well as this, there are no admin fees as well as minimum deposit to avoid the huge up-front payment associated with a new property.
£400 deposit ― £100 is required to secure the room. Substantially less than the usual â€˜month’s rent up-front deposit’
NO ADMIN FEES
Pets allowed: Cats only, not suitable for dogs
If you are interested, feel free to drop me and email with some details about yourself to arrange a viewing. Not to be missed!
- House share
- £520 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 26
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord