High quality double room in a marina-facing house.
Rent can be reduced in exchange of household light chores.
Nice sunny room with all the amenities, close to shops, services, bus stop, forest, lake, rocky beach, private parking, views, quite location, wi fi, two dryers, the room comes with its exclusive WC.
Portishead Marina at the doorstep.
Father (owner), who is a Chartered Engineer, and his 12 y. o. son live in the house.
The room has 100% wool brand new carpet, brand new furniture, and has just been decorated.
Suitable for a very clean person who is comfortable with dusting and vacuuming the room as needed.
Weekly professional cleaning of the house and gardener for the surrounding vegetation is included in the rent.
- House share
- £175 pw (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 49
- Any pets?
- travelling, walking, cycling, cinema, fitness, culture, psychology, motorbikes, cheese, healthy living, healthy eating, drinking wine, conversation, windsurfing, fine dining
- 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord