Large Double Bedroom with En-suite in Big Flat
Double en-suite room in a beautiful, spacious flat in Redland with a big garden.
Hello :) I'm Maddie and I have been living at the flat for a couple of years with my small dog, Teddy. I rent the whole flat and (with permission from the landlord) sublet the second bedroom - so I will be your live-in landlord and flatmate. I am a full time student and work part time.
ABOUT THE FLAT:
- Ground floor flat
- Fully furnished
- Mix of wooden and carpeted floors
- Modern kitchen with range cooker, washing machine and dishwasher
- High ceilings
- Huge lounge with large bay windows, a feature fireplace and a chandelier (17'1 x 15'9")
- The bedroom for rent is very spacious with feature fireplace and large windows (17'1" x 12'2"). Right next to the bedroom is your loo then down a few steps is your bathroom with double shower (both solely yours)
- 3 bathrooms: 1 toilet, 1 shower and 1 toilet + shower over bath
- Second bedroom and bathroom (mine and not on the video tour, but they're located off the dining room)
- Large dining room (15'9" x 12'2")
- All rooms are very bright with large windows
- Outside there is a large garden with grassed area and paving stones. There are shrubs and flower beds. It's very private. There's a shed for extra storage and a side passage which only this flat has access to - handy if you have a bike
- Cellar - great for extra storage
- The whole flat is approx 1400 sq ft (excluding the garden)
- Off road parking spot
- Within a minute's walk of 4 bus stops (which go south to the city centre, UoB campus, Clifton Village and north to Henleaze, Cribbs, etc)
- Stone's throw away from the Downs and the top of Whiteladies Road
- NB: there are several small sets of steps inside the property
Single person - £800 pcm.
Couple - £1000 pcm.
Bills NOT included. Please get in touch for a breakdown of the bills.
Ideally looking for someone to move in in late September but am flexible with the exact date (my current tenant moves out in August).
I will be doing my first set of viewings in early August (exact dates TBC).
WHO I AM LOOKING FOR:
- Either a professional or a student (no council tax would be charged if you are a student as the flat would qualify as a whole student household)
- Flat share
- £800 pcm (double/en suite)
- 25 Sep 2020
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Cooking, Baking, Nature, Animals, Netflix, Comedy Gigs
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord