Double bedroom in Cotham maisonette - fab location
We're looking for a professional female flatmate (25-35ish) to join our lovely home.
Hello, we're Mel and Holly :) We work pretty standard 9-5, Mon-Fri jobs (as a content designer and a student administrator). At the moment, we're both working from home.
We've always been a very sociable house, so we'd like to find someone who is happy to hang out with us in the evenings (and get the occasional Deliveroo). In more normal times, we love a trip around the corner to the Everyman cinema.
** The important stuff **
- Furnished double bedroom
- Rent is £380 (plus bills, around £100 per month)
- Furnished property which consists of 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen/diner, big living room
- The location is great, we're just off Cotham Hill and Whiteladies Road, 5 mins from Clifton Down train station and Sainsbury's, 15 mins from The Downs, and about a 20 minute walk to both the city centre and Gloucester Road
- On street parking available
Available from 22 March 2021 on a 6 month minimum, then rolling contract.
We're happy to give a video tour or do a socially distanced viewing depending on what people are comfortable with.
If you have any questions, say hi and let us know!
Mel and Holly
- Flat share
- £380 pcm (double)
- 22 Mar 2021
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 31
- Any pets?
- music, reading, films, running, cinema, netflix, gigs
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate