Newly decorated double in tranquil setting
Would suit someone looking for a lovely, peaceful place to be.
Happy to share with someone who has their own interests but may be open to sharing the odd meal or film.
Good size garden & lots of green open spaces around if you like to get out walking/cycling etc.
I have a small ginger rescue cat so you'd need to be ok with that.
Only 30 minutes by train to Kings Cross & 10 minutes from the A1.
Any questions, please ask.
Open to Mon - Friday/7 day, short/long term.
- House share
- SG15 Area info
- £525 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- films, running, walking, cycling, cinema, photography, fitness, dancing, swimming, baking, writing, chatting, tea, card games, cake
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord