Contemporary Executive Ensuites
Boutique hotel style En-suites for professionals. The property has been redeveloped, decorated and furnished to a very high standard and is ideally situated for Foster Wheeler, Green Park, Reading International Business Park and M4 access.
The property also benefits from:
- Weekly Cleaner for communal areas, room cleaning available as well.
- Secure off road parking with your own allocated space and security lighting for peace of mind
- High quality construction including sound proofed walls
- Superfast 100mg WiFi
- Large kitchen diner with modern appliances including double cooker, American style fridge freezer with ice dispenser, dishwasher, separate washing machine and dryer.
- Communal area with dining table and flat screen TV (full Virgin TV services, Sky Sports, Movies etc)
- The rooms also have full Virgin Media TV services in the room, (Sky Sports, Movies etc)
- Brand new modern furniture in rooms, Double Bed, Bed side unit, Drawer & Wardrobe..
- Brand new contemporary en-suite shower rooms with constant hot water delivered by a Megaflow system.
- Outside seating and BBQ area
The house is a stones throw from Foster Wheeler, by car its 2 mins to J11 of M4 and 5 mins to Green park/International Business Park. There is also a bus stop right outside which takes you to Reading town centre in 20 mins
Please message or call to discuss and arrange a viewing.
- House share
- £625 pcm (double/En suite)
- £595 pcm (double/En suite)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 65
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord