Double room next to Science Park
Hello, I'm Georgina and I'm looking for a housemate! The house is next door to the science park (it's by the Co Op on Green End Road)
About the house:
- 2 storey mid-terraced house with front and rear gardens
- Double bedroom
- Very close to the Science Park (10 minute walk, 5 minute cycle)
- Close to Cambridge North (15 minute walk, 5 minute cycle)
- On street parking
- Fully furnished inc double bed, all kitchen stuff, plates, diswasher etc
It's a great place - feel free to come and have a look if you're interested!
£750 per month all in (inc all bills)
A bit about me:
I'm Georgina (25F) and I work on the Science Park. I'm a Mechanical and Biomedical engineer- I design inhalers etc. My old housemate just moved in with their partner so I'm looking for a new housemate to live with.
Please get in contact if you'd like to hear more
- House share
- £750 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Bouldering, climbing, hiking, cycling, travelling, wine!
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate