Large double room - NO DEPOSIT required
NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
This newly refurbished house share perfectly suited to the friendly professional looking for a great environment surrounded with like minded people.
Located in the popular area of Hampton, the affluent suburb offers great transport links and excellent facilities on your doorstep with local shops, pubs and restaurants.
Keep it simple, all our rooms are inclusive of bills!
Choosing your room with us also features the following extras:
- Weekly cleaning in communal areas (bedrooms can be arranged).
- Free parking
- Double Garage / Garden
- Large Ultra HDTV with Sky Q entertainment package + Netflix
- Free ultra fast WiFi throughout
- Regular window cleaning
- Garden maintenance
- Huge Kitchen with double appliances incl. dishwasher
- Separate utility room with washer and dryer
- Fully furnished throughout
- Optional decor/linen packages available
Our hassle free approach removes any additional stress with your upcoming move, we complete your full referencing, eligibility checks and application process to ensure our agreement is fully tailored to your needs (including full inventory!). To secure your room today please get in touch via phone/e-mail to arrange a viewing!
Know the perfect person for this house?! Refer a friend!
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO FACILITATE COUPLES AT PRESENT.
- House share
£400 pcm(NOW LET)
- £450 pcm (double)
- £525 pcm (double)
£600 pcm(NOW LET)
£450 pcm(NOW LET)
£605 pcm(NOW LET)
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord