Quiet and cosy terraced cottage central Macc
Offering a double bedroom unfurnished or furnished from the beginning of the new year.
Monday to Friday let available at £350pcm.
Full time lodger at £440pcm
Qualities of the house...
- Washing machine with dryer
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Victorian bathroom, with bath shower combo
- Super quiet neighbourhood, perfect if you love your sleep
- Very warm in the colder months – I am not stingy with the heating
- The double bedroom for let is the warmest room in the house
- Super-fast WiFi – never had an issue
- All bills included – I also have Disney +, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
- Will consider outdoor cats (I love dogs, but the boyfriend has a fear of dogs, sorry! Also, no litter trays please)
- Have no problems with people smoking outside, but no smoking indoors
- Central to Macclesfield
- Park just across the road (which I love!)
- Outbuilding set up as an office and living room, available for rent Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm – cold during winter though.
- I am a communications professional and I work a standard Monday to Friday job
- I spend a lot of my time doing politics, so I won’t be in the house after 4pm much
- I’m a morning person, not a night owl. I will be up at 7am whether or not I want to be and during the week I get up even earlier to go on morning hikes to Teggs Nose or go to the gym weather dependant
This house is perfect for…
- Someone who is fed up of shared accommodation – no being woken up by others absolutely smashed out of their heads at 3am when you have work the next day
- Someone who wants their own place. Some weeks I’ll spend time in Manchester or London and it’ll feel like you have the place to yourself
I will update this with more photos soon.
- House share
- £440 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- hiking, fitness, swimming, politics, languages, science, skiing, singing, badminton, current affairs, cocktails
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord