Newly Refurbished house share!
Check out our fantastic, recently refurbished house share in Northwich! High-spec refurbishment, contemporary design plus it's even furnished! Great double sized bedrooms and the modern design make this house share a must see!
It's a industrial themed property with great sized bedrooms. All furniture is provided so you don't need to bring much else other than your bedding, pots and pans etc.
*** NO ADMIN FEES ***
*** ALL BILLS INCLUDED ***
*** ONLY £250 DEPOSIT PER PERSON ***
100% ready to walk in with nothing to do!
Here's what's included >>>
- Large flat screen SMART TV & communal TV licence!
- Unlimited Super-fast broadband!
- Regular professional cleaning service included in your rent!
- Newly refurbished from top to bottom!
- Comfortable, cosy communal lounge area!
- Large American fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven, microwave, kettle & toaster included
- Washer Dryers!
- Fully furnished with brand new modern furniture
- Honest, efficient and reliable Landlords
Qualifying criteria to be eligible for this house:
This house is available to young professionals only. Sorry, no pets or children.
If you are interested in arranging a viewing, please drop me a message with your name, age, email and contact number and we can arrange a viewing at your convenience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Shared property
- £475 pcm (double)
- £525 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 19 to 38
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent