Ingleby Barwick, double with own bathroom £100 pw
A double bedroom, own bathroom, available for rent in a lovely detached 4-bedroom house in a quiet cul-de-sac in Ingleby Barwick.
- double bed
- built-in wardrobes
- desk with drawers and shelves
- TV point
- chair, if required
- desk lamp
- sole use of the family bathroom consisting of toilet, hand basin, bath, over-bath power-shower
The outlook is to the garden at the rear of the property.
Payment £100 per week or £430 per calendar month. Bond £400 and first month's rent payment in advance required.
House (shared areas):
- Kitchen/diner gas hob, electric ovens, two fridges and 2 freezers, washing machine, microwave.
- Downstairs WC
- Lounge, with gas fire, tv
- Dining room
- Large garden, patio area with table and chairs , B-B-Q
- Garage (for storage)
Ingleby Barwick is a lovely modern estate with plenty of scenic walks, cycling tracks, easy access to A19/66, approx. 4 miles from Yarm, 6 miles from Middlesbrough. Within walking distance you will find groups of small shops, doctor/dentists, gyms, supermarkets, restaurants and bars and lots of take-aways. A new swimming pool and leisure centre has recently opened.
Please note I have two small dogs (Bichons).
Please contact me if you have any questions or are interested in viewing the property.
- House share
£100 pw(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- cooking, reading, dogs, zumba, puzzles, jigsaws
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord