A large en-suit in detached Ingleby Barwick
I have a room (en-suit) in a detached private house at TS17 Ingleby Barwick in Stockton-on-Tees. It comes with a garden, garage and parking space.
Your room has a very good size, en-suit (first floor). It includes:
* double bed
* Your own bathroom (as picture shows) has large modern walk in shower and toilet. It is spacious, too.
Shared living room, conservatory and kitchen:
dinning table and chairs, oven, microwave, fridge and freezer.
Other items and service include:
Washing machine, iron board, fibre internet.
* Rental: 450/month, bills all inclusive.
* Minimal contract 6 months (longer term is preferred), (2 months) rolling basis after; 2 months notice to each other.
* Deposit 400 pounds.
This is a private house, so you SAVE agency fee!
** House Share Information:
You will share this house with a mid-30s couple. We are both professionals：a tidy and friendly lady who works in education, also an IT guy. (*At the moment, both working from home). We are sociable, respect the privacy. We enjoy quiet and relaxing time after work, but up for a movie and laugh. Sometimes enjoy a drink during weekend and up for a dine-out if you prefer; but not a party animal, so prefer you will be similar.
I would also prefer you no smoking and no pet here.
*** Area Information:
There are some nice walk routes very close to this property for you have a run/walk/cycling.
Close by: Tesco, motorway, pub, post office, take away, gym.
If you are interested in this room after checking above information, please get in touch and introduce yourself. Thank you.
- House share
- £450 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- movie, walk and parks, gym, cycling, music, travel, technology
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord