Double room to rent in flat on Lisburn Rd
We are looking for a housemate to join us in our 3 bedroom flat on the Lisburn Road.
The flat is on the 1st floor and located in a secure gated complex with parking. We have two bathrooms and a communal kitchen/dining room and living room.
Available room is a large double.
Bills (gas/electricity/broadband) would be split evenly between us.
We're quite a socialable household and are looking for someone clean and friendly who may enjoy the occasional glass of wine/cup of tea and a chat together.
The room is available from 1st January 2024 and we would need someone who is able to begin paying rent from this date due to our old housemate moving out.
Please do take a look at our flatmate preferences as we may not respond if you don’t fit this criteria.
Just due to volume of messages:
- please do share a bit about yourself (occupation, current living situation etc) if you do message.
- would really appreciate if you have a photo of yourself in your bio
- we would prefer a female housemate between the ages of 26-35
- please don’t expect a response straight away, I’m hoping to check in and reply to messages once a day in the evening ☺️
- Flat share
- £325 pcm (double)
- 01 Jan 2024
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 28
- Any pets?
- cooking, reading, sports, gym, hiking, netflix, going out, eating out
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate