Large Double Room
This newly refurbished, modern and friendly house is in a great central location of Barnstaple (EX32).
This great location has all the City Centre amenities within walking distance - Shopping and High Street (5 minute walk), Train Station (0.6 miles) and all the central public transport / bus station (0.2 miles).
- Modern, neutral décor.
- Fully fitted and equipped communal kitchen / diner.
- Washing machine and Dryer.
- SUPER fast Wi-fi broadband.
- Shared Bathroom
- Shared kitchen/diner
- Professional cleaning services every fortnight
- 1 LARGE double room (NEXT TO SHARED BATHROOM) fully furnished with double bed for £450 pcm (inclusive of all bills).
* £25 Administration Fee Applies (Secure room / Previous Landlord reference / Employer check / Bank check / Contracts) Done by your's truly.
* £450 returnable security deposit to secure room (refunded on return of the security key at the end of your tenancy).
Generally, a six month tenancy is required.
Must be working, have good references and good credit history.
*Soft furniture for display purposes only.
We do not use agents, we manage in-house, specialising in high quality, efficiently managed, co-living for working professionals. Sorry, we are unable to accept: families with children, DSS tenants or pets.
NEXT STEP? Call me now for a chat and to book your viewing.
- House share
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
£450 pcm(NOW LET)
- £450 pcm (double)
£550 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 35
- Any pets?
- 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord