Professional House Share Near Rd&E Hospital
Our Victorian Terraced House was completely renovated in 2018, it is fully furnished, has all new appliances and is conveniently located in the popular area of Heavitree/St Leonards. Perfect for those working at the RD&E hospital, 3 rooms available from November 2019
ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED.
There is a separate utility space with washing machine and tumble dryer and outdoor paved patio area for relaxing in the sunshine.
This beautiful, licenced home offers you and four other working professionals, a high quality, comfortable living environment, within easy access of local amenities and transport routes.
RENT INCLUDES ALL BILLS: broadband, utilities, Council tax, TV licence, fortnightly cleaner.
We have five fully furnished double rooms. Three en-suite. All of the rooms are for SINGLE occupancy only.
• Superfast Broadband & WiFi
• Non-smoking house and garden
• Secure rear gate access
• Both males and females welcome
• 40” TV with Freeview in lounge/diner
• Utility room with a condensing tumble dryer, washing machine
• Gas central heating and double glazing
• Fortnightly cleaner for communal areas
Parking permit available also
THE LOCATION & FACILITIES CLOSE BY
• Easy walking distance of the RD & E hospitals
• Well positioned for, Devon & Cornwall Police HQ, the Met Office, Sowton Industrial Estate, EDF, South West Water, M5 and Exeter Airport
• Bus stops outside house
• Heavitree’s Co-op, Drs surgery, takeaways, post office, Tesco Express & fuel
Hitchcock Properties Ltd is accredited with the National Landlords Association (NLA) and we are an independent landlord company specialising in high quality, efficiently managed, co-living for working professionals. We pride ourselves in being great landlords.
Sorry we are unable to accept individuals with children visiting, DSS tenants, pets or smokers.
Our property complies with the required fire safety measures of Exeter City Council and is maintained efficiently with current licences where required.
• Deposit equal to one month’s rent
• We offer minimum 12 months Shorthold Tenancy agreements (AST’s)
We ensure all our tenants have the ‘right to rent’ (our legal requirement) and so we include sending a dated photo of your passport photo page off to our referencing company with your application. We will fully reference prospective tenants through their employer and previous landlords and carry out a credit check.
To move fast on one of our rooms, please bring your passport (and Visa if relevant.) to the initial viewing.
Very happy to answer any questions you may have.
- House share
£630 pcm(NOW LET)
£630 pcm(NOW LET)
£650 pcm(NOW LET)
£575 pcm(NOW LET)
£550 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 10 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 35
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord