Large room, Bevendean pets considered
LOOKING FOR LOVELY HOUSEMATE
Available November 1st . Lovely homey atmosphere. Good double mattress. I'm offering a large, light furnished double room with king size bed and new(ish) mattress and great views in solid quiet honest house in Bevendean. Lots of storage. Desk in room.
• Majority of bills -except firewood and
cleaner/cleaning materials/loo roll - included in
£138/week. Over 35 years old please. I have a cat and
chickens, but other pets welcome with discussion.
• Room for motorbike/bikes in garage, free off/on road
• The house overlooks the downs- perfect for dog
walks. Large Garden...(you are welcome to use it!)
• Arty- not party- house, packed with books, high speed
fibre optic broadband. South Downs 50 yards away
• Real fires and wooden floors. Fresh eggs!
• Share with female writer/academic -
• Prefer someone not working from home but can be
persuaded- room is v large and has great desk with
• Honest, house trained, sane, practical, aware, easy-
going, sociable gentle soul. We take turns cleaning
communal areas, and there's a cleaner.
• Happy to give you your privacy. A shared meal/bottle
of wine once a week/catch up is good too!....
Write and tell me a bit about yourself- I'm not just looking to 'fill a space'.
good/creative atmosphere is vital in this home 😉 please be 100% honest about what you need/expect/who you are!
Council Tax, water, sewage, gas, elec and high speed broadband is included in price, except if you're claiming UC in which case we can discuss. No hidden extras and no agency/reference fees. Queer-friendly house.
Power shower and jacuzzi in shared bathroom.
No restrictions on diet, I eat meat and (I do occasionally smoke in the lounge and then fling open windows in a fit of guilt).
Brighton University is walking distance. Sussex is a bus/cycle ride away.
Transport links- 48 bus 4 x hour, bus stop 20 metres and 200 metres from house. Moulscomb station 15 mins walk, 5 mins bus. Central Brighton 25 mins. Room to store your bike/motorbike, free parking!
Community farm/allotment, and community pub nearby. Bevendean is a great community,
Shops: Sainsburys on Lewes road, real junk food project round the corner, Co-op and Aldi on Lewes road.
I will need references, proof of income please, and a month's deposit.
The price for couples, short-lets is £795 pcm all inclusive. A six week deposit is required for couples and those with pets. Month's deposit for those without pets.
ROOM AVAILABLE October minimum 6 month let
- House share
- £138 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- reading, films, yoga, theatre, gardening, comedy, sailing, horses, media, radio, equality
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord