Single Room in St Martin Street
I am searching for a student who can replace me from September 2020 or from January 2021 (until September 2021).
The property is a nice 4 beds student house, located in St. Martin street in Brighton. We’re a mixed group of 3 girls, 1 boy, all very friendly and welcoming and from different faculties and years at Sussex universities.
The house is absolutely in a good and central position cause it is next to Aldi in Lewes road, different shops, and a nice green area. It often very sunny and it offers also an amazing garden and a big common space.
Please, let me know ASAP if you’re interested or you know someone who could be interested!
- Flat share
- £528 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- University of Brighton
- music, travelling, cooking, sports, yoga, cycling, photography, eating, meditation, psychology, piano, current affairs, martial arts, clubbing, volunteering
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate