Good size studio flat in Brighton City Centre
I have a good size studio flat in Brighton City Centre to rent out as I am leaving Brighton... The studio flat is in Western Road and has its own bathroom and kitchen so it's suitable for someone who wants their own space or to self-isolate.
- closest Co-op is 1 minute away, Waitrose is 5 minutes away and Chinese supermarket is 7 minutes away
- closest bus stop (Norfolk Square) is 1 min away
- Pubs and nice restaurants nearby
Fully furnished flat with
- Double bed and mattress, with spaces for under bed storage
- A dinning table and 2 chairs
- Large wardrobe
- Good-sized Fridge and Freezer
The flat has got everything you need and you will also have spaces for your own stuff.
The flat is available from today and viewings are available from around 16 November.
If you are interested, please get in contact with your details for the next step :)
- Shared property
- £650 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate