Couple wanted for double room in 2bed central flat
Myself (Harriet) and my partner John have rented a lovely 2 bedroom flat for 2 years. Unfortunately I am having to move home to Leeds to look after a family member, therefore we are looking for another couple to take the bigger bedroom so that John can still afford to live here, as we love it!
- 2 bed 2nd floor flat with medium sized double available to rent
- 1 bathroom with a shower and bath
-Estimated £450 per person (ish) with bills, council tax, wifi etc.
- 2 minutes from the Lanes, train station, and Seven Dials, and opposite a lovely local pub
- Sociable dogs allowed- there is no outside space, but we're really close to a fab dog park.
- The bedroom can be fully furnished except for a bed if you choose, or we have it unfurnished.
- Shared living room & kitchen
- Above the launderette
- On street parking in Zone Y (there's always spaces)
We are looking for a couple as it means everything can be split equally 3 ways to make it more affordable, we have had flatmates over the years and find is super easy to live with 3 people in the space. Hopefully this can be a good opportunity to save some money or recover financially from Covid- Brighton is getting so expensive to live!
ohn works full time as a teacher, and a musician until Covid struck. He's super chilled and friendly (typical northerner), and there's a Play Station and Netflix etc which can be communal. The flat is really retro and we have loads of music-related stuff, we keep it tidy but it's due a lick of paint which we can get organised before anyone moves in. There's everything you could possibly need as we've been here a while, but obviously we can have a big old clear out to free up some space if necessary. I hope to visit as often as possible (weekends) with my Whippet.
We rent from a private landlord who is amazing and has been so kind to us through the pandemic, so I'd really love it if John can stay.
Sorry about the photos, they're just what I have on my camera roll, but they show the general gist of the place. I can take more when it's not so dark.
- Flat share
- £800 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, gym, football, pubs, animals, exercise, culture, festivals, eating, comedy
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate