3 bed house in Brighton
This is a two person house, which is about to become a three (HMO) in the new year. I'm looking for one person now, and then we'll find a third.
We're looking for a 3rd musketeer. Important things to know:
- We share food and often cook for each other
- We're both busy bees (up early and to bed early)
- We prefer a glass of something and a chat, over a house party
- A dog and a baby will be visiting the house fairly regularly. Although we can't have pets living here, sorry.
- The landlady is incredibly nice and helpful
- There are all sorts of things fermenting in jars around the kitchen.
Give us a message and we'll chat more :)
p. s. lefty, queer + sw friendly
- House share
- £525 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 27
- Any pets?
- music, cycling, swimming, climbing, design, politics, technology, woodwork, acrobatics
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate