Top Floor Flat with Spacious Living Room/ Kitchen
The bedroom itself is pretty small but has a double bed. However, the rest of the flat; kitchen and living room is very spacious.
The current rent is £1050 but as the bedroom is smaller, the current tenant said he is open to negotiating a price that isn't a down the middle split... so the rent will probably be around £500.
The current tenant has a daughter who visits every other weekend so will need someone who is able to respect the household, but otherwise, can be a social house.
- Flat share
- £500 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- cooking, gym, art, films, food, walking, cinema, netflix, pubs, drinking, writing, climbing
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate