House on the Hill
Are you looking for a retreat, a quiet but comfortable room and peace to be left to your own devices. This might be the house for you.
There is a large garden, an aloof cat and a friendly dog.
Parking is on the street.
Buses and Trains are within an eleven minute walk (by my standard) with London an hour away. Brighton (Sussex University), Lewes, Seaford and Eastbourne are close.
The kitchen is small but has a dishwasher, induction hob, oven, Fridge Freezer, cooking pots, crockery and utensils all to hand.
The dining room is a shared space.
- House share
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- cooking, walking, nature, outdoors, science, board games, work, museums, current affairs, scuba diving
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord