Large double room near Preston Park Station
I am looking for a flatmate to share this 2 bedroom flat. I’m a 35 year old woman working full time.
The flat is about 5 minutes walk to Preston Park Station, where there is a little Sainsbury’s as well. The bus stop is just in the corner where you can catch the bus number 5 or 5A.
The bedroom is big and bright, can be furnished or unfurnished.
There is a little balcony if you’re a smoker.
The rent is £515 + bills shared in 2 which will be around £630 or £650 maximum in winter.
This is through an agency which is asking for :
- £612 deposit
- 6 months contract minimum
- credit check
- references from current job and previous landlord.
- UK guarantor if you are earning less than £15 000 a year.
Any questions just call or text :-)
- Flat share
- £515 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate