Newly refurbished rooms Batemans Road, Woodingdean
Newly refurbished, fully furnished 6 bedroom property in the beautiful Woodingdean area of Brighton.
This property is minutes away from the walking trails of the national park - perfect for exercise and fresh air with some sites of special scientific interest for nature lovers!
Having only just been refurbished, you can enjoy the property in near pristine condition.
If you like to be a bit further away from the hustle and bustle of central Brighton and a bit closer to nature, this property is well situated, easy to get to central Brighton by bus, bike or car, but far enough away for some peace and quiet.
Available from the 20th of October 2021 - 20/10/21
• Bright, freshly painted, newly re-carpeted double bedrooms with large windows, each bedroom has a double bed and mattress, bedside table, bedside lamp, chest of drawers, wardrobe, desk lamp, desk and chair.
• Spacious lounge, great for socialising - complete with brand new large smart TV, sofa and 2 armchairs, new coffee table, dining table and chairs - New photos of the refurbished room will be available within a few weeks.
• Kitchen - Large Range cooker, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
• Garden - Patio, perfect for barbeques with a grassy lawn area to relax.
• 1st floor, full size bathroom - bath, walk-in shower, sink, w/c
• 2nd floor full size bathroom - walk-in shower, sink, w/c
• Off-road parking and permit free street parking
• Bills are included in the rent price!
• 4 minute walk to bottom of Kipling Avenue bus stop - Routes: 2
• 10 minute walk to Millyard Crescent bus stop - Routes: 22, 72A
• 13 minute walk to Bottom of Cowley Drive - Routes: 2, 22, 72A, 91
• 3 minute walk to Lockwood Stores - small local shop
• 15 minute walk to Co-op
• Short walk to Happy Valley Park and to South Downs National Park - great for walks, runs, picnics etc
• 8 Minute drive to University of Sussex and Brighton Falmer campuses
• 12 minute drive to University of Brighton, Moulsecoomb campus
• A short 4 mile drive to Brighton Train Station
Bedroom 2: £645pcm ≈ £148.84pw // Deposit of £740.00
Bedroom 3: £625pcm ≈ £144.23pw // Deposit of £720.00
A comprehensive service package is included in the rent:
• Virgin 350mbps - one of the Fastest Fibre Optic Broadband packages available in the UK
• TV Licence
• Seasonal gardener
• Regular communal area cleaner
The security deposit differs by room and will be protected with an approved government Tenancy Deposit Scheme, enquire today to find out more!
• We ask for references.
• We ask for a UK guarantor - but don’t worry, there is limited liability for guarantors (meaning they are only responsible for your share of the rent).
• EPC Band D rating is in line with UK average.
These rooms are expected to go fast as it is in a great location, so don't miss out - please contact Longhouse Lettings today!
- House share
£650 pcm(NOW LET)
- £645 pcm (double)
- £625 pcm (double)
£665 pcm(NOW LET)
- 20 Oct 2021
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent