A King Size Room Minutes From Town Centre!
We are pleased to offer this king size room within a professional house share and we're on the hunt for a friendly and sociable working professional to call this place home!
**About your new home**
The room is part furnished with a double bed, double wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet but ample space to add your own bits to make it your own. This also comes with all bills included, including WiFi (Virgin Media) and Council Tax.
In addition to that the room also includes the following:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry facilities with a washing machine & tumble dryer
- Cleaner every 2 weeks for the communal areas
- Gardener to maintain the communal gardens tidy
- TV licence
- Maintenance Team available 24/7
- Communal parking (no permits)
**LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION**
- Basildon town centre - 2 min drive/10 min walk
- Basildon Train Station - 5 min drive/20 min walk
- Basildon University Hospital - 7 min drive
- Basildon Festival Leisure - 8 min drive/12 min walk (Cinemas, Bars, Restaurants, Gyms, Arcades, Hotels)
- A127 - 7 min drive
- A13 - 8 min drive
The room can be secured with a £100 holding deposit which will go towards your first month's rent or returned if we do not proceed with an application.
If you like what you see and think you'll be a great addition to the house, get in touch and book a viewing ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Working Professionals only and sorry no couples.
- House share
- £495 pcm (double)
- 01 Nov 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 32
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent