King Bed inc Own Private Garden
ACT FAST THIS WON'T LAST LONG
We have the perfect solution Over 145 sq ft of private space stunning room in a modern shared house, and boasts access to your own private garden; this is above-average living accommodation........... Act Fast
You will need: Proof of employment, photo ID and bank statements to qualify
LOCATION: Peterborough Way, SS14 3QD
The rent is only £575 PCM- Due on the 1st day of each month.
add £50 Per month for second Person
- All bills, including Council Tax; water; gas, and electricity
- FREE off-street parking
- FREE NETFLIX Movies
- KING SIZE BED
- Own In-Room Fridge Freezer
- Central heating throughout the property, each room has its own radiator
- Broadband WIFI available throughout
- Fully equipped Kitchen, with washing machine/ tumble dryer
- Bathroom with shower
- Virtual Viewing Available
Ideal for professionals working in Basildon
Minimum Age 24, Quiet, Clean and tidy housemate - please contact us TODAY if this is you!
Our Requirements to apply:
Min age 24, Proof of Employment, Photo IDs and Bank Statements.
You must choose 1 of 3 ways below to provide security for your tenancy.
*Provide a guarantor
*Purchase a Zero Deposit Guarantee Policy
*Pay four weeks rent-Protected by a government scheme
- Call, Text or Whatsapp today to register your interest
Zodie & Darryl
We are members of the National Residential Landlords Association (NRLA).
- Shared property
- £575 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 50
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord