Double bedroom within the Chelmsford area
£600 (single person)
- Access to Netflix account
- All bills
- Apple TV box to use in your room
-Double bedroom furnished with wardrobe, chest of draws and side table (would need to bring your own bed) over looking fields
-Utility, kitchen all been replaced October 2018
- living room area with nice corner sofa and futon, nice size bathroom with shower AND bath, large garden and court yard - all shared with myself.
If Happy to pay £650 a month then happy to get a cleaner- if not then Joint responsibilities and £600PCM)
- Must like pets.
I’m very easy going, flexible and looking for someone likewise and someone who would treat it like their own home! I’d like someone who is happy to make friends, have a chat, have a g&t or whatever tickles your fancy after a hard day but someone who also likes there’s own space! Sometimes all we want is to come home and just go to bed lol with no talking and that’s fine with me! But I’d also like someone who doesn’t mind chatting sometimes too :)
Preferably someone quite clean and tidy!, I’m not OCD but it’s nice to be in a tidy and clean environment!
I spend a lot of time at my boyfriends so you would also get the house to yourself often enough :)
please message if you would like to have a chat or view.
Available as of now.
£600 PCM for 1 person
£850 PCM for couple
*Please note - 6months MINIMUM (2 months notice if leaving within first 6 months)... after 6 months minimum - 1 months notice.
1 months rent upfront
- £150 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Boxing, Netflix, dog walks, animals, reading, Beer pong, cards against humanity
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord