Great Double rooms in luxury houseshare
Bright, clean and fully furnished double bedroom in a relaxed friendly modern houseshare.
Lovely room furnished with a 4 ft double ottoman storage bed, bedside chest of drawers and wardrobe. The room has french style doors that open out into the patio style garden. There is also a TV aerial socket in your room.
Features of the house include:
• Fast wireless broadband throughout the house.
• Recently refurbished large open plan kitchen and lounge, fully fitted and fully equipped with Dishwasher, 2 Fridge/freezers, microwave, pots and pans etc.
• New Washer/Dryer
• Weekly cleaner for communal parts of the house.
• 2 Bathrooms/shower rooms, one on the ground floor and one on the first floor.
• A south facing patio garden to enjoy the sun.
• Quiet family residential area on the West side of Chelmsford
• 54 Bus straight to central Chelmsford/Train station. (!5 mins)
• The rent includes all bills, council tax, weekly cleaner for communal areas of the house.
• Ample parking available on the road (No permit required)
Please note we DO NOT ACCEPT Couples, children or LHA tenants and this is a no smoking houseshare.
You must be working.
To move in You will need 1st month rent in advance and 1 month rent for security deposit (In some circumstances you might also require a Guarantor)
6 months minimum rental contract. If you require a shorter rental period, this can be considered for a suitable applicant and at a premium rent of +25%.
Please note we DO NOT ACCEPT COUPLES or SMOKERS.
Call or message Frances to arrange a viewing.
- £499 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 40
- Any pets?
- 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord