En-Suite Room - walking distance to station
A luxury small double ensuite room is available in our gorgeous recently refurbished house share for professionals.
Rent is £625 pcm inclusive.
Located in a great central location on Springfield Road, Chelmsford, just 1 mile (15 to 20 minutes walk) to the train station and 0.8 mile to the recently opened Bond Street shops including John Lewis.
The room is furnished with new modern furniture consisting of an ottoman storage bed with Memory Foam Mattresses, wardrobe and chest of drawers and has its own exclusive use shower room with large shower, wash hand basin and toilet.
The house features:
• Large luxury new fitted kitchen, fully equipped with new saucepans, crockery and cooking items.
• Separate lounge with comfortable sofas and 40inch TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime TV.
• All new Modern shower rooms
• New Dishwasher
• Washing machine
• 2 new fridge freezers
• New Microwave
• 100 Mb virgin broadband
• Nice Garden for when the summer returns, with gardener
• Off road Parking
• Weekly cleaner for communal rooms
• Fully compliant with New HMO Regulations and fire alarms and fire doors installed
• I am a Private landlord, not an agency and maintain the property to a high standard.
Rent is inclusive of gas, electricity, water rates, council tax, weekly cleaner and fortnightly gardener during the summer months.
To move in you will need 1 month’s rent in advance + a deposit (equivalent to 1 month’s rent) In some circumstances you might require a Guarantor.
Please note we DO NOT ACCEPT COUPLES, SMOKERS, or PETS.
Call or message Frances to arrange a viewing.
- House share
- CM2 Area info
- £625 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 4 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord