Luxury Ensuite Room | Town Centre | Low Deposit
Come and live in our fantastic house share, recently refurbished, beautifully designed - and its 3 minutes walk to Colchester town centre! We have a great double room with fantastic en-suite available.
Where is it?
You couldn’t be closer to the town centre, which is just 3 minutes walk away, as is Colchester Town train station. North Station is just 30 minutes walk, and you also have an Aldi supermarket just round the corner.
We know you'll love our beautifully furnished rooms, all decorated in a contemporary style.
We have one luxury double room with fantastic ensuite shower room available from 6th August 2019 for £575 per month.
All our rooms are furnished with a stylish, solid double bed with great storage space underneath, a high quality mattress (for a great night's sleep!), and generous storage provided by a bedside table, a wide chest of drawers spacious oak-finished wardrobe so you'll have plenty of room for all your clothes. You have an aerial point to connect your own TV if you so desire, and all rooms have cleverly designed USB charging points next to the bed.
Amenities and Bills:
- All bills are included - we make it easy for you with one simple monthly Direct Debit payment
- Our stunning, well-equipped kitchen-diner with your own food storage cupboard, and the beautiful open-plan dining and living area - all included
- Integrated washing machine and separate tumble dryer
- Use of the large, sunny patio and pretty garden to the rear of the house with large table and chairs - brilliant with a cold beer or glass of wine in the summer!
- Fast fibre-optic Virgin Media wi-fi broadband throughout the house - unlimited, and with 200 Mbps download speeds!
- Virgin Media Full House Bundle TV pack (in communal area with flatscreen TV) - all included
- Cleaner for communal areas (option to upgrade and have your room cleaned as well)
- Off-road parking right next to the house
- Access to secure shed at end of garden to store your bike
This is a warm, homely house with friendly house mates - we're sure you'll love living here!
All of our referencing and tenancy documentation is done online - so you won't waste time filling out paper forms. Do it all from your smart phone!
No tenants fees - low reservation deposit!
It's just £95 to reserve this lovely room secures the room for 7 days whilst we complete our simple referencing process. This goes towards your £125 security deposit prior to move in, along with your first month's rent.
We're looking for professional working tenants who are looking for a quiet, clean and modern place to call home. For your benefit and ours, we reference and credit check all prospective tenants.
Unfortunately, we can't take couples, those not in work or receiving benefits, or those wishing to have children stay.
The house is owned and managed by a local, friendly landlord. We're registered with the Property Ombudsman, and are Trading Standards approved, so you can be sure you're dealing with professionals who will look after you - we pride ourselves on keeping our tenants happy!
Please call Kelly now to arrange a viewing! We're available every day, evenings and weekends.
- House share
£625 pcm(NOW LET)
£575 pcm(NOW LET)
£485 pcm(NOW LET)
- £575 pcm (double/en suite)
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 39
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent