Walk to town | Light, airy room
Want to be close to the town centre? This nicely finished, modern house share is just a few minutes walk from the town centre in a nice, quiet area.
Where is it?
3 minutes walk from the town centre and close to both Colchester Town and North train stations, with shops within walking distance.
We have one nice sized double room available for £425 per month from 1st September.
Complete with all the furniture you need, a good mattress for a good night's sleep and loads of storage from the wardrobe, bedside table and chest of drawers.
Amenities and Bills:
- All bills are included - we make it easy for you with one simple monthly Direct Debit payment
- Our practical, well equipped kitchen with your own food storage cupboard and a cosy dining/TV room - all included
- Washing machine
- Use of the sunny courtyard garden to the rear of the house with table and chairs - brilliant with a G&T or cold beer in the summer!
- Fast fibre-optic Virgin Media wi-fi broadband throughout the house - unlimited, so you don't have to worry about download speeds!
- Cleaner for communal areas (option to upgrade and have your room cleaned as well)
This is a cosy yet spacious house with helpful and friendly housemates. We're sure you'll love living here!
All of our referencing and tenancy documentation is done online - so you won't waste time filling out paper forms. Do it all from your smart phone!
No tenant fees!
It's just £95 to reserve this lovely room secures the room for 7 days whilst we complete our simple referencing process. This goes towards your £300 security deposit prior to move in, along with your first month's rent.
We're looking for professional working tenants who are looking for a quiet, clean and modern place to call home. For your benefit and ours, we reference and credit check all prospective tenants.
Unfortunately, we can't take couples, those not in work or receiving benefits, or those wishing to have children stay.
The house is owned by a local, friendly landlord. We're registered with the Property Ombudsman, Client Money Protection scheme and are Trading Standards approved, so you can be sure you're dealing with professionals who will look after you - we pride ourselves on keeping our tenants happy!
Please call Kelly now to arrange a viewing! We're available every day, evenings and weekends.
- House share
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
- £425 pcm (double)
- 01 Sep 2019
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 39
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent