Lovely Double Rooms in Furnished Modern House
There are now 3 lovely furnished double rooms available in this freshly decorated house share a stone’s throw away from Colchester Town Centre. Rooms have all been painted in white with neutral tones and come fully furnished, ready to move into. There is a double ensuite, an extra-large double and a standard sized double room available. We are looking for clean, friendly and considerate working professionals to become part of this household.
Where is it?
In a great CO1 residential location 15m walking distance from Colchester Town Station and 20m to the main Town Centre. There are two dedicated parking spaces and street parking available as well as public transport links into the Town Centre from the main road. With easy access to Colchester Train Stations, this house is also ideal for commuters.
These fantastic rooms in the house are decorated with a clean, neutral and contemporary decor. They are fully furnished and ready to move into with a double bed complete with mattress for a good night’s sleep. There is a chest of drawers, bedside table and a wardrobe in each room.
Amenities and bills:
- All bills are included (Gas, Electricity, Council Tax, Water and TV License)
- Full use of well-equipped shared kitchen and utility room including 4 hob cooker, washing machine, fridge and freezer, microwave, toaster and kettle.
- There is an ensuite shower room to master bedroom, a downstairs toilet and further bathroom and toilet upstairs to share so more than enough.
- Access to well-kept garden
- Full use of fast, unlimited Fibre Broadband
- Regular Cleaner for communal areas
- Parking available on first come first served basis; there are two dedicated parking spaces and ample further street parking.
- 15m walk to Colchester Town Centre and local bus services from the main road.
This room is available with a small deposit of £200 which will be returned once you leave.
We are looking for professional working tenants who are looking for a quiet, clean and friendly place to call home. For your benefit and ours, we reference and credit check all prospective tenants. Generally a six-month minimum tenancy is required. Unfortunately we cannot take those not working/receiving benefits or those wishing to have children or pets stay. We also have a minimum age restriction of 21 years and over.
Call or message now to arrange a viewing and secure this room in this lovely clean houseshare.
- House share
- £575 pcm (double/en suite)
- £525 pcm (double)
- £475 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent