Furnished 1 Bed Flat in sought after village
- First Floor Self Contained One Bedroom Flat
- Free Car Parking
- Total Privacy
- Quiet Location
- Separate Kitchen & Bathroom
- High Ceilings
- The historical village of Havering-Atte-Bower
- Walking distance to the Orange Tree Pub
- Local shops within walking distances
- ARLA Protected Agency
The property comprises of entrance hall, living room, bedroom, separate fitted kitchen with appliances, including, fridge/freezer, washing machine and electric oven and hob. A fully tiled shower room with toilet & basin. The flat apartment further benefits from, laminate flooring throughout & furniture.
This flat is presented furnished and is ideal for flat sharers commuting to and from Central London for work purpose.
The neighbourhood is a hidden gem, combining the urban and the rural. Havering-Atte-Bower is a beautiful conservation village on the outer edge of the London Borough of Havering, located 15 miles northeast of Charing Cross and close to the Greater London boundary. It is situated 344 feet above sea level with striking views of east London, Essex and Kent. The village has been the location of a number of palaces and large houses including Bower House, The Round House, Pyrgo Palace and Havering Palace. The village is surrounded by three large parks; the dense woodlands of Havering Country Park (site of one of only two redwood plantations in England, imported from California); Bedfords Park; and Pyrgo Park.
- Entrance Hallway: Shoe Stand
- Living Room - 3.3m (10’8ft) X 3.1m (10’2ft) - Curtains, Wood Flooring, 2 Seater Sofa, Coffee Table & Floor Lamp
- Bedroom - 3.2m (10’5ft) x 2.4m (7’9ft) - Curtains, Wood Flooring, Double Bed, Bedside Table, Chair & 2-Door Wardrobe
- Separate Kitchen - 4.2m (13’8ft) X 2.0m (6’6ft) - Floor Tiles, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge/Freezer, Electric Hob & Oven
- Separate Bathroom - 2.4m (7’9ft) x 1.4m (4’6ft) Floor Tiles, Mirror, Shower Curtain & Toilet Paper Holder.
- Train: Gidea Park (2.67mi.) / Harold Wood (2.79mi.) Romford (2.99mi.)
- Bus: Bus to Romford Station (35mins Journey)
- Car: Joining M25 (6mins Journey)
COST & FEES:
- Move-in cost - £750.00 (Rent in advance) + £750.00 (1 Month Security Deposit) = £1500.00 (Total move-in cost).
- Council Tax - Havering Council - Band B - £1345 Annual - This will be exempt if all parties are students or discount applied accordingly.
- Contract Term: 12 Months (minimum term) 1 Month rent in advance & 1 Month security deposit
- EPC Rating - E
- Important Notice: Maximum of 2 Occupant only
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Harvey W James letting agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Harvey Juttla, Director to arrange an appointment.
£750 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent