Room For Rent
Room to rent in a two-bedroom maisonette flat located in Leven Fife area.
Property has a kitchen, living room with dining table, a bathroom with a shower and a bath. Shared drying green. Street parking available. Flatmate will have shared access to these areas.
- Chinese takeaway across the street
- Leven bus station is an 8 minute walk away.
- Leven High Street is a 10 minute walk away.
- Leven leisure center is an 8 minute walk away.
- 10 minute walk to Leven Promenade and Beach
- Kirkcaldy rail station is 8.8 miles from the property.
- Markinch rail station is 5.4 miles from the property.
- Supermarkets in Leven: Sainsbury's, Lidl and Aldi
- McDonald's is a 10 minute walk away
ROOM FOR RENT:
- Has a lock on the door
- Single bed, washing basket, bedside table, a wardrobe with hanging space, hangers and a shoe rack and a desk with chair (Room is also available unfurnished)
- Room is carpeted
- new towels provided
- 2 sets of new bedding provided
Would suit a professional person or a student. Sorry no pets, no housing benefit or couples. No smoking in the property. The property would be shared with 18 year old female working full time.
Room available from 23/09/2019, Photos of property available on request.
Rent is: £300 per month (which includes gas, electricity, wifi and council tax)
Please do not hesitate to contact me
- Flat share
- £300 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate