Charming 1 Bed Detached Cottage,Bills Included
Gateside Cottage is located on the outskirts of the village of Saline, midway between Dollar and Dunfermline.
Suitable for an individual or a couple. Well behaved dogs/cats welcome though will require a slightly higher security deposit.
Gateside Cottage is a detached stone and brick cottage extending to 54sqm and comprising;
- Sitting room; with sofa,+coffee table, TV, armchair, double doors onto the private patio.
- Kitchen; full equipped and including dining table and 4 chairs along with the main access door to the property.
- Bedroom, with double bed, bedside tables + lamps, large mirror, wardrobe, chest of drawers, and also contains en-suite bathroom with electric shower, WC, sink, mirror.
There is shared access to a large lawn and garden
There is gas central heating throughout the cottage as well as high speed unlimited broadband (FTTP).
Bills include council tax, gas and electric, council tax and internet
The owners will have recently moved into Gateside House, across the garden, so will be on hand if needed, otherwise largely plan on leaving you to enjoy your home!
Saline is a small rural village that has excellent road links to larger towns and cities in the area. Public transport from within the village is a little limited, but there are busses to Dunfermline and Stirling, for national rail connections. The village has a small village shop, with a couple of farm shops/coffee shops located close by, and plenty of countryside walks to enjoy. There is also a golf club close by offering food and drinks.
What/who are we looking for?
Someone who will look after the property. The location and nature of the property will lend itself to long or short term lets for those working in the area or on the outskirts of Edinburgh, Perth, Falkirk and even Glasgow at a stretch. Recently it has been let to temporary workers for Mossmoran and Grangemouth.
- Property to rent
£750 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed property
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord