Room in exchange for help.
my name is Noemi, 42 yo Spanish woman.
I work in Maida Vale and I'm looking for a room as close as possible.
I don't ask to much but my requirements are as follows:
- Medium/large room with wardrobes and chests of drawers or storage space in the house (like garage/loft/basement; I have lots of stuff).
- My budget is 650 pounds per month but flexible if I find the right place.
- I would like to share with people around my age but not a problem as they are nice and tiddy people.
- There's one thing that I don't like and it's these floor carpet. It's very difficult to clean if you drop something and with the current situation I don't think that it's good. Can leave with it though as is common in UK houses.
Please feel free to contact me if you think that the room that you have can cover my expetations.
Buddy up information
Looking for nice people to buddy up, similar age preferably.
I have few flats on mind but need people to share with as I can't afford it by myself.
Whole properties I'm interested in
- 42, professional female
- Single or double wanted
- Buddy Ups* welcome
Total budget: £650 pcm
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Paddington & St. Johns Wood
- furnished room
- en suite
- shared living room
- washing machine
- garden/roof terrace
- Any pets?
- cooking, reading, socialising, walking, languages, relaxing, meeting new people, sewing, learning, musicals, countryside, tourism
New household preferences
- Smokers OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading