Immaculate House, 2 Bathrooms, All Bills Inc
2 upstairs double bedrooms available in a large house which has just had a massive refurbishment to bring it up to a very high standard. One is a very large double bedroom with double bed and mattress, 2 large built in wardrobes, chest of drawers and bedside table. The other is a small double with double bed and mattress, built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table.
The house has 2 newly installed bathrooms (with a shower cubicle in each so no queuing waiting to use it!), brand new modern kitchen with all appliances, leather sofa, dining table - all brand new. There is also a large decking and patio area in the garden.
The house is close to many local amenities, including supermarkets, leisure centre, swimming pool, large parks, schools, college - very central and just 15 minutes away from Oxford city centre. The bus stop is also right opposite the house for local transport links into the city and beyond.
Bills are included in the rent (super fast fibre broadband, water, gas, electricity, etc.)
* Unfortunately pets will not be accepted in this house
* Rooms are for single occupancy only, not for couples
* The set-up fee for the tenancy is £150 which covers the costs that the Government enforce (right-to-rent, deposit protection, etc.)
* The deposit required is equal to 4 weeks of the agreed rent
I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you have, and showing you around the house in this highly sought after area.
- House share
- £150 pw (double)
£160 pw(NOW LET)
£140 pw(NOW LET)
£140 pw(NOW LET)
- £130 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent